Leland Hart, Co-CIO of BNY Mellon affiliate Alcentra, is leaving the firm. Existing manager Chris Barris will step in as acting co-CIO of liquid credit, working alongside Graham Rainbow.
Loomis Sayles named Seth Timen as Co-Head of the firm’s disciplined alpha team. He has been with the company for more than a decade. Meanwhile, Kyra Fecteau was appointed a Portfolio Manager for securitized credit strategies. She joined the firm in 2015 as a portfolio analyst.
Impax Asset Management appointed Sean Maguire as a Managing Director within its private equity and infrastructure business. Maguire previously worked for Statkraft, the Norwegian state utility.
David DeVos was named Global Head of ESG at LaSalle Investment Management. The firm also appointed Elena Alschuler as Vice President of Sustainability for the Americas. Reporting to the global COO, DeVos will be responsible for ESG programmes, such as the firm’s initiatives on climate change, and health and wellness. Alschuler will partner with DeVos in executing sustainability initiatives in North America. Prior to LaSalle, Alschuler worked for View Inc where she led real estate activities.
Private Banking / Wealth Management
Nomura boosted its International Wealth Management business by hiring private bankers to focus on Greater China, Southeast Asia and Global South Asia markets. Some senior hires include:
- Former Baxian Private and Investment Bank Wayne Yang joined as Managing Director and Group Head, Greater China
- Ex-UOB Kay Hian Trevor Mak joined as Managing Director and Relationship Manager for Hong Kong
- Johnny Liu joins as Managing Director, Family Office, Greater China from Aldworth Management
- Kitty Chen hired as Managing Director and Team Lead for China after working previously for Union Bancaire Privee in Hong Kong
- Ex-Citi Private Bank Adil Khan appointed as Managing Director and Group Head, Southeast Asia, NRI market
- Former BNP Paribas Wealth Management Brajesh Jha joined as Managing Director and Group Head, Southeast Asia
- Mohit Gupta joined as Managing Director and Team Lead for Southeast Asia NRI after working at BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- Ex-BNP Paribas Charly Madan has been appointed Managing Director and Team Lead, Southeast Asia, focusing on Thailand and Vietnam
- Nini Rojanavanich joined as Executive Director and Relationship Manager, Southeast Asia, Thailand and Vietnam. She also came from BNP Paribas Wealth Management in Singapore