Below is a list of commonly used Twitch commands that can help as you grow your channel. If you don’t see a command you want to use, you can also add a custom command. To learn about creating a custom command, check out our blog post here. Retweet” command displays the latest tweet in your chat and requests users to retweet it, while “!
You can set up and define these notifications with the Streamlabs chatbot. So you have the possibility to thank the Streamlabs chatbot for a follow, a host, a cheer, a sub or a raid. The chatbot will immediately recognize the corresponding event and the message you set will appear in the chat.
How to Add Custom Cloudbot Commands
You can tag a random user with Streamlabs Chatbot by including $randusername in the response. Streamlabs will source the random user out of your viewer list. When streaming it is likely that you get viewers from all around the world. A time command can be helpful to let your viewers know what your local time is. Watch time commands allow your viewers to see how long they have been watching the stream. It is a fun way for viewers to interact with the stream and show their support, even if they’re lurking.
How do I set up Streamlabs chatbot commands?
- Step 1: Go to Twitch to Open a Bot Account. In order for this to work, you first need to go to Twitch and open a separate bot account.
- Step 2: Return to Streamlabs and Find the Connections Tab.
- Step 3: Generate a Token.
- Step 4: Connect Your Account.
Go to ‘tools’ in the top menu and then you should see something like ‘obswebsocket.settings.dialogtitle’ at the bottom of that menu. Click it and make sure to check ‘obswebsocket.settings.authrequired’. This will allow you to make a custom password (mine is ‘ilikebutts’). Streamlabs offers streamers the possibility to activate their own chatbot and set it up according to their ideas.
Streamlabs Chatbot: A Comprehensive List of Commands
You can also see how long they’ve been watching, what rank they have, and make additional settings in that regard. Copy Chat Command to Clipboard This adds a win to your current wins count.ToeKneeTM Gulag Win/Loss 2/5 ! Gloss +m $mychannel has now suffered $count losses in the gulag.
- This command will help to list the top 5 users who spent the maximum hours in the stream.
- Other commands provide useful information to the viewers and help promote the streamer’s content without manual effort.
- This command will return the time-duration of the stream and will return offline if the stream is not live.
- The command must have $commands written in the response.
- We’ve compiled the following guidelines using official Streamlabs chatbot documentation.
- /ban – This will permanently ban a user from the chat room.
To do this, click on the ‘arrow in a square’ button at the top right. This will open up your files and you will want to find where you have your obsremoteparameters zip file downloaded. Go ahead and click on the file and hit ‘open’. If the file does not show up in the scripts area, go ahead and hit the refresh button at the top right.
Best Streamlabs chatbot commands
The Connections tab is located at the bottom left corner of the screen. In order for this to work, you first need to go to Twitch and open a separate bot account. You should stay logged into Twitch via this account throughout the process. A user can be tagged in a command response by including $username or $targetname.
Feel free to use our commands streamlabs as a starting point for your own. ”include_replies” – FIXME If specified at all, this includes replies from the specified user to other users as well. ”direction” – What direction to retrieve followers in.
Tag a User in Streamlabs Chatbot Response
To use Commands, you first need to enable a chatbot. Streamlabs Cloudbot is our cloud-based chatbot that supports Twitch, YouTube, and Trovo simultaneously. With 26 unique features, Cloudbot improves engagement, keeps your chat clean, and allows you to focus on streaming while we take care of the rest. And 4) Crossclip, the easiest way to convert Twitch clips to videos for TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts. HUDFX are our created effects for the Lumia Stream HUD. With the HUD you can play HUDFX directly on your screen. This makes your stream a lot more immersive as your users can send funny videos or jump scares directly on your screen in your face.
- Shoutout” offers an easy way to give a shout out to a person by providing a link to their channel in your chat.
- In the ‘create new’, add the same name you used as the source name in the chatbot command, mine was ‘test’.
- Feature commands can add functionality to the chat to help encourage engagement.
- The following commands are to be used for specific games to retrieve information such as player statistics.
- This way, your viewers can also use the full power of the chatbot and get information about your stream with different Streamlabs Chatbot Commands.
- This provides an easy way to give a shout out to a specified target by providing a link to their channel in your chat.
Allows viewers to gamble points on the slot machine. Allows a user to remove their last requested video. Merch —This is another default command that we recommend utilizing.
Lumia Stream Rewind 2022
AFK or countdowns can also be set up using a timer. Streamlabs Chatbot’s Command feature is very comprehensive and customizable. For example, you can change the stream title and category or ban certain users. In this menu, you have the possibility to create different Streamlabs Chatbot Commands and then make them available to different groups of users. This way, your viewers can also use the full power of the chatbot and get information about your stream with different Streamlabs Chatbot Commands.
I wonder why my streamlabs commands and shit don’t work everytime I start my stream. I feel like I need to tinker with it every time to get it to work
— PurpleHaze (@PurpleHazeGamer) January 24, 2023
This will display the last three users that followed your channel. This will return the number of followers you have currently. To list the top 5 users having most points or currency. Luci is a novelist, freelance writer, and active blogger.
You can use timers to promote the most useful commands. Typically social accounts, Discord links, and new videos are promoted using the timer feature. Before creating timers you can link timers to commands via the settings. This means that whenever you create a new timer, a command will also be made for it. Having a lurk command is a great way to thank viewers who open the stream even if they aren’t chatting. A lurk command can also let people know that they will be unresponsive in the chat for the time being.
Studio reactions gives you the ability to setup a sequence of events that happen in a set order. You can learn more about commands from theStreamLabs websitewhen you are logged in. Here you can findStreamLabs Default Commands that lists other useful commands that you might need. Include_replies– If specified at all, this includes replies from the specified user to other users as well. Display_name– If specified, this will use the display names instead of the usernames of the users that are hosting.
I FInALLy switched from StreamLabs to OBS Studio. Tonight will be my first stream with it. Bot is not fully done so excuse the unfinished commands and different alerts but excited to keep working on it! See ya laterz! pic.twitter.com/NdwilYOfkk
— EngelBurtMeow (@EngelBurtMeow) January 18, 2023
This command will demonstrate all BTTV emotes for your channel. This will give an easy way to shoutout to a specific target by providing a link to their channel. These are basic commands that I recommend for any channel.
- Now click “Add Command,” and an option to add your commands will appear.
- I know that with the nightbot there’s the default command “!commands” which send a list of the availible commands.
- To return the date and time when your users followed your channel.
- Typically shoutout commands are used as a way to thank somebody for raiding the stream.
- Shoutout —You or your moderators can use the shoutout command to offer a shoutout to other streamers you care about.
- You can set up and define these notifications with the Streamlabs chatbot.